Transparency in the use of information
Who are we?
RightSupply is an on-line platform for the creation and analysis of sustainability reports and indices for organisations. The address of our website is: http://www.rightsupply.net. and has been created by the team of expert consultants of Ecomundis Communication & Sustainability in response to the need for environmental assessment of suppliers in the business value chain and especially in B2B relationships.
What data do we collect and why do we collect it?
The platform collects exclusively those data that allow AUTHORIZED* USERS to know and report on their sustainability indexes and reports that these same users generate on the Platform RightSupply; each user organization is responsible for the veracity of the data entered through the questionnaires or forms enabled for this purpose.
Once the questionnaires have been completed and filled in, they can be verified, through a procedure of attention and evaluation of technical conformity by the services of Ecomundis Consulting or validated by a third party. In both cases the conditions and terms will be established in each case by means of a private contract between both parties.
Information Access Authorizations
USERS AUTHORIZED BY YOUR ORGANIZATION TO VIEW YOUR REPORTS AND SUSTAINABILITY
As an organization that uses this platform, whenever you generate a new record or information through a form, your company will have the option to control which other users will have access to each of your own Sustainability Reports and Indexes, generated by your user. Specifically, your company can choose to:
- Do not make them public and use the platform only to meet privately its provisional sustainability index and generate a preliminary Sustainability Report. This access is limited to three months.
- Make them public only to certain clients or specific users authorized by your own organization, for which you will grant private access. It may also be the case that it is your own clients, the users who invite your organisation to fill in the Sustainability Questionnaire in your supplier evaluation process .
- Make them public to the Network of users of the Platform RightSupply as an action of transparency and corporate social reputation (only for reports completed with verification of content).
- Open Report mode, or public reports on the same platform through free access via link (only for reports completed with content verification).
* Unless your organization requests the RS 26000 Certificate of Conformity which verifies your Sustainability Index and Report for one year, through a Verification or Validation process in the following hiring link.
Media and images provided
The images that your organization inserts in the platform have to be free of rights for its disclosure, being the company responsible for complying with the corresponding image rights of those people that could appear in them.
Use of contact forms
- RESPONSIBLE: ECOMUNDIS EDITORIAL, S.L. (hereinafter ECOMUNDIS)
- PURPOSE: To answer questions through the contact web form.
- LEGITIMATION: Legitimation by consent of the interested party given through the contact web forms.
- RECIPIENTS: No data will be transferred to third parties, unless expressly authorised or legally required.
- RIGHTS: Access, rectification and deletion of data, data portability, limitation and opposition to processing, transparency and the right not to be subject to automated individual decisions, as explained in the additional information.
Our company policy does not allow us to share the data provided without prior authorization. The organization reserves the right to carry out global assessments and statistical studies with the set of data provided by all the organizations in a grouped way but never associated to specific companies or in a nominal way.
How long do we keep your data?
RIGHT SUPPLY will guarantee the integrity and archiving of the data for a minimum of 5 years after the termination of any contractual obligation between the two parties.
Right to delete data
Your organization has the right to make or request the deletion or removal of all data associated with your organization at any time.
How do we keep your data?
RIGHT SUPPLY guarantees the security and encryption of data through SSL encryption and only works on secure servers. The system performs two types of backup internally and externally to the server under daily control to ensure data recovery.
Privacy and personal data protection policy
HOW DO WE TREAT YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
In compliance with the applicable Data Protection regulations and taking into account the principle of transparency, we intend that all information and communication regarding the processing of your personal data should be easily accessible and understandable to any user. To this end, ECOMUNDIS EDITORIAL,SL (hereinafter ECOMUNDIS) as the data controller, informs you that the data obtained through its website (www.rightsupply.net) will be treated in accordance with current legislation.
The purpose of the treatment of your data is to inform you about our services, to register you in our Newsletter if you have decided to subscribe, to send you the online quotation you have requested and to answer the questions you have asked us through our web contact form.
The services offered through the website are only available to adults. Therefore, those who do not comply with this condition should refrain from providing personal information on our contact form.
ECOMUNDIS informs you that the personal data collected through the various forms on the website (web contact form, newsletter subscription form, online quotation request form) will be included in specific files of the Organisation that are part of the ECOMUNDIS Register of processing activities. ECOMUNDIS undertakes to treat these data with strict confidentiality, maintaining due secrecy and guaranteeing the appropriate security measures.
We inform you that no data will be passed on to third parties nor will there be any international transfer of data, unless there is a legal obligation to do so.
The company informs of its COOKIES POLICY, thus complying with the provisions of Article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 of 11 July on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce.
FULL INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
WHO IS RESPONSIBLE FOR PROCESSING YOUR DATA?
- TAX NAME: ECOMUNDIS EDITORIAL,SL
- C.I.F.: B-63593578
- TAX ADDRESS: Calle Pau Claris, 23 08292 Esparreguera
- EMAIL: email@example.com
- TELEPHONE: 937777623
- Spanish company registered in the Mercantile Registry of Barcelona. Year 2004.
FOR WHAT PURPOSE DO WE PROCESS YOUR PERSONAL DATA?
At ECOMUNDIS we treat the information you provide to us with the aim of
- Subscribe to our Newsletter if you have decided to subscribe to it.
- To carry out promotional and advertising activities by any means, including sending commercial messages by SMS, email, and post, which may be of interest to you, based on the data provided by filling in any of our forms, as well as those derived from the commercial relationship. Likewise, we process data relating to the user who browses this website (IP and browsing habits) to improve the user's browsing experience. (In order to carry out this type of activity, CAVALA undertakes to ask the user for his/her consent beforehand).
- Answer your questions through our web contact form.
- Send you an online quote when you have previously requested it through our "online quote" request form.
The user will be responsible for the veracity of the data provided, and will be responsible for communicating any changes to the data, and ECOMUNDIS will be exempt from any responsibility in this regard.
WHAT IS THE LEGITIMACY FOR THE PROCESSING OF YOUR DATA?
The legal basis for the processing of your personal data is as follows
- Execution of a contract for the provision of services, in the event that you are a customer, employee or supplier.
- Consent of the interested party given on the web page, by means of request or consultation through any of our web forms.
The data we request from you are adequate, pertinent and strictly necessary and, in no case, are you obliged to provide them, but your failure to provide them may affect the purpose of the service or the impossibility of providing it.
The time limit for the conservation of the data collected and processed will be limited. This period of time is necessary to comply with the legal obligations imposed on ECOMUNDIS in accordance with the various applicable regulations.
In any case, ECOMUNDIS exhaustively collects the conservation periods of the different documents in its possession in its register of processing activities according to their typology.
The personal data provided will be kept for the duration of the business relationship or until the data subject requests its deletion.
- If you authorise your subscription to the ECOMUNDIS Newsletter, we will provide you with information about our products and services through various means, by e-mail or by making telephone calls.
- Subscription to the ECOMUNDIS Newsletter may involve the use of your personal data to provide you with personalised advertising related to our products and services through e-mails, or telephone calls.
- You can also unsubscribe from the Newsletter section of the website at any time, and follow the instructions provided in each communication.
WHAT ARE YOUR RIGHTS?
Any person has the right to obtain confirmation as to whether or not ECOMUNDIS processes their personal data. The data controller will facilitate the exercise of the data subject's rights under Articles 15 to 22 RGPD (EU) 2016/679 and Articles 12 to 18 of the Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and Guarantee of Digital Rights:
- Data subject's right of access: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller confirmation as to whether or not personal data relating to him are being processed and, if so, the right of access to the specific personal data being processed.
- Right of rectification: The data subject shall have the right to obtain without undue delay from the controller the rectification of inaccurate personal data relating to him/her. Having regard to the purposes of the processing, the data subject shall have the right to obtain from the controller the completion of personal data which are incomplete, including by means of an additional statement.
- Right of erasure ("the right to forget"): The data subject shall have the right to obtain without undue delay from the controller the deletion of personal data relating to him, who shall be obliged to delete, inter alia, personal data which are no longer necessary for the purposes for which they were collected or otherwise processed.
- Right to request limitation of processing: The data subject shall have the right to obtain from the data controller the limitation of the processing of the data when a specific case is fulfilled.
- Right to object to processing: The data subject may object to the processing of his/her personal data by the controller.
- Right to data portability: The data subject shall have the right to receive personal data relating to him/her which he/she has supplied to a controller, in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable form, and to have them communicated to another controller without being prevented from doing so by the controller to whom he/she has supplied them.
You can exercise your rights by writing to ECOMUNDIS at: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that you also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time, without affecting the lawfulness of processing based on the consent given prior to withdrawal.
ECOMUDIS informs users that if they have requested the sending of commercial messages or alerts in electronic format, they may unsubscribe from this type of communication by sending an e-mail to email@example.com
You have the right to file a complaint with the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that your data have not been properly dealt with, at Calle Jorge Juan, 6, 28001 - Madrid.
WHAT IS THE ORIGIN OF YOUR DATA?
The personal data we process at CAVALA may come from the following sources:
- The Organization's own database, prepared with data from the Organization's clients.
- Contacts obtained through the contact form on our website.
- Contacts obtained through the online quote request form.
- Contacts obtained through the subscription of a user in our Newsletter.
- Data and information provided through the sustainability questionnaire.
The categories of data processed in the web forms are identifying data used to obtain commercial information (name and surname, telephone number and e-mail address).
ECOMUNDIS does not process specially protected data.
WHAT REGULATIONS HAVE WE APPLIED TO PROTECT YOUR DATA?
We would like to inform you that we have used the following applicable regulations to adapt our website to current requirements:
- Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (GPRS)
- Organic Law 3/2018 of 5 December on the Protection of Personal Data and the Guarantee of Digital Rights
- Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on Information Society Services and Electronic Commerce (LSSICE or LSSI)